- Jennifer Aucoin – Ed Leadership & Counseling
- Page Glave – Health & Kinesiology
- Susan Holland – Nursing
- Bonnie King – Ed Leadership & Counseling
- Darla King – Criminal Justice
- Steven Koether – Biology
- Ian Lovestock – Criminal Justice
- Patrick Saxon – Ed Leadership & Counseling
- Sribhagyam Srinivasan – Ed Leadership & Counseling
- David Stovall – Criminal Justice
Congratulations for being the start of something special at SHSU! The next session will begin on Monday, February 10, 2014. Limited spaces are available due to the course’s popularity; if space is unavailable for the February-April cohort, another cohort will be available in June. An announcement for the cohort will be made prior to that time.
The Blackboard Certification Series is a fully-online training option which SHSU Online has most recently developed and added to the training catalog. The certification consists of four courses aimed at preparing an instructor to master the online teaching environment through Blackboard. Courses included within this series comprise the following:
- Course Building: Two-week course that will equip online instructors with building and sharing content in their online courses.
- Communication: Two-week course that will cover tools of communication, as well as applicable communication strategies for online course management.
- Assessment: Two-week course that introduces participants to how to get started assessing their student’s learning in an online class.
- Teaching Online – Strategies for Success: Two-week course that presents participants with the opportunity to explore best practices for creating engaging and effective online learning environments.