Kaltura has partnered with Blackboard to deliver a video application that opens up a whole new set of engaging teaching possibilities – from integration of lecture capture and video materials, to video assignments, and sharing of student and faculty video content, all fully integrated within the Blackboard Learn platform.
Watch this video walk-through to find out more.
Steps for utilizing the Kaltura Media tool:
- In Edit Mode, navigate to the content area where you wish to upload/record your video
- Select Tools from the Action Bar (Action bar starts with Build Content and Assessments buttons and then Tools)
- Select Kaltura Media
- Type in Name and Description
- Use the Upload Media Button to upload your video or record via a webcam.
- Once you have successfully upload/recorded your media click Submit.