While it’s true that the upgrade will involve change, please rest assured that we share your desire to minimize disruption. Here are some things you can count on:
- All of your courses will be available when you log in on or after August 15.
- Students will be loaded on the first day of class as always.
- Our staff is standing by to help you with anything you need.
- The system will look different, but you’ll love the improvements!
We’re happy to help in whatever way works best for you.
- Call us at 936-294-2780
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend a ‘How-To Session’
New Features and Functionality
Blackboard has gone through some changes that look like they were made with faculty and students in mind. The new system has upgraded features to make working with the system easier including:
- An improved easy-to-use user interface
- Ability to edit course content without leaving the page
- Ability to collaborate in live classrooms
- Mobile learning for students and faculty on the go
- Ability to receive updates from courses via text message
- Able to grade course work via rubrics
- Place wikis and blogs directly into courses
- Blackboard’s New Interface
- Course-to-Course Navigation
- Automatic Regrading
- Negative Points
- Read More