The how-to/training schedule for March & April 2012 has been posted. Visit http://www.shsu.edu/~dl_www/SHSUOnlineTrainingForm.html#signup to sign up today. We have added some new sessions this month. Here is what is being offered:
- SHSU Online Technical Certification Path: Basics, Intermediate & Advanced
- Providing Feedback in Your Online Course – New
- Getting Started – A roadmap for student success in your Online course – New
- Collaborative Learning With Wikis and Blogs
- Using Tegrity: Student Presentations, Remote Proctoring and Video Capture
- Using Classlive: Synchronous Webinars and Presentations (Audio/Video meetings with your class in real time) – New
Remember you can get a “SHSU Online Technical Certification” by attending the Basics, Intermediate and Advanced Sessions.
Don’t see a session that you need? Just let us know and we’d be glad to meet your needs!