Over the break, Tegrity was updated with some great new features. From Twitter hashtags to managing student and test recordings, these features will make Tegrity more flexible and engaging. See below for all the new features:
- New Twitter hashtags for each course with automatic tweets announcing new recordings.
- Selection of the display/monitor to record when starting a recording on the Mac.
- More visible ‘recording paused’ indicator on the Mac and PC.
- Copy and move for student and test recordings.
- New ‘Properties’ action to modify the name, date, owner, and type of a recording.
- Re-upload a downloaded Tegrity recording using the ‘Upload video as class’ feature. (Lets you take your movies with you to another Tegrity institution)